1. Health - If we are not healthy we cannot do many things
2. Family - They make us happy and are always there for us
3. Friends - We need friends to do something with and be happy
1. Health - If we are sick we cannot do anything, just lay on the bed
2. Family -
3. Fun and Enjoy - If we don't have fun in our life then we will just want to die
1. Family - They always help us
2. Friends - If I don't have friends in my life then I will be very lonely
3. Money - Actually I don't think money is the most important, but we need it for other things
1. Achieving my dreams - If I am able to achieve my dreams then I will be happy, we need to try to do something to feel good in our lives
2. Happiness - I think that being happy in life is more important than being rich or beautiful
3. Health - We need to be healthy in order to do many things
1. Safety - If we feel safe than we are happy and we don't have to worry about other things.
2. Try - We should try for things in our life, like our goals because if we do this then we will feel happy
3. Success - When we do something we feel good, like when we reach our goals.
1. Family - They are precious to us and very important in our lives
2. Myself - I make my life so without me my life cannot continue, I am the main character
3. Money - We need money in order to do many things
This all coming from the minds of 12 and 13 years olds, but what makes it even more impressive is that it's all done in their second language. Being able to think and express these thoughts in words different than your mother tongue is what I consider to be a big accomplishment. Just wait though because next week they'll be answering a bit deeper of questions: What is it you hope to accomplish in your life? Today when we introduced this topic the resounding answer was, "Sleep" or "Go home", a sentiment I too agreed with, but we'll just blame the weather...or something?